Saturday, August 13, 2011

SitRep Saturday: Cass Gets Her Kicks

Last night, I edited the first page of "Flagstaff, AZ," and then created author accounts on Smashwords and at Kindle Direct Publishing. I also created a new PayPal account (since my old one is under my mother's name because I got it when I was 15) and linked it to my bank account.

This past week, I have edited and revised and rewritten "Galena, KS" and "Santa Rosa, NM" to within inches of their lives. After I finish "Flagstaff, AZ," I'll read everything out loud as I format it, but right now, I'm pretty confident that the series is as good as I can make it.

"Vega, TX" was scrapped because it didn't fit with the other three stories. Cass wasn't really ready for Joe and Miguel. I'm already planning to rework it a little bit and offer it as an "in-between" story on the website, or possibly put it in another Cass-based anthology.

I'm so, so close to releasing Cass Gets Her Kicks. I mean, we're talking days.

No comments:

Post a Comment