Saturday, August 27, 2011

SitRep Saturday: The Cowboy Next Door

This week, I finished the first draft and started editing. At the end of the draft, it was 14,688 words. It currently sits at 14,693, but I'm only on the first page. Things can change.

I've decided to add a "bonus" chapter. The main relationship is so charged that I thought it could use some couple time. Plus, I really enjoy the hero and I'd like to see him get what he wants.

The layout of the book is basically designed, from chapter headings to summary to acknowledgments. I plan to include an excerpt of Cass Gets Her Kicks.

And, finally, last night, I designed the book cover. Weeks of searching Dreamstime finally paid off, and I found the perfect cover image.


Yes, that image is relevant. (It's my favorite scene, actually.) Does it make you laugh? It makes me laugh.

So! That's what I've been up to this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment