Saturday, November 26, 2011

SitRep Saturday: Please, Sir & Other Projects

Yesterday, I posted the cover and the "back cover" summary for Please, Sir. The summary needs some work, I know. I've downloaded the file to my Kindle for reading/editing/note-making while I'm away from the computer. I'm pleased with the way the draft turned out and I'm very pleased with the cover (especially since I got it 20% off thanks to Dreamstime's Black Friday sale). The short story will be finished and available soon.

I have my next project planned. It will be another cowboy romance, this one about a dude ranch. I haven't worked out the specifics, but I've been doing some character work and some preliminary dude ranch research, and I'm confident that it can be good.

The project after that is hazy. I've been so inspired lately that I have pages and pages of outlines, character charts, plot points, summaries, and titles written down. Right now, I think I'll be alternating between romance and erotica. Alternating gives me a nice internal balance, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment