Friday, January 13, 2012

Just For Fun Friday: 10 Things to Make You Feel Good

Today, I offer a break from the professional in order to share the personal. If you've read my tweets this week you already know that I've had a pretty crappy time of it over the last five days. It's just the little things, like having an incredibly unusual case of the Mondays followed by a whole slew of tiny little annoyances that snowballed into something awful and resulted in me refusing to do anything productive at all. Ever have one of those weeks? Of course you have. We all have. 

In the last few years, I've had to cope with things like my husband's year-long deployment and postpartum depression. What I've learned is that the little things can suck, but they can not-suck, too. In fact, the little things can make your day and remind you that it's all going to be okay.

So here are some of the little things that help me remember that it's all going to be okay.

1. "The World Is Just Awesome" Discovery Channel commercial. (Version 1)


2. "The World Is Just Awesome" Discovery Channel commercial. (Version 2)


3. Dance Off with the Star Wars Stars (2008)


4. Dance Off with the Star Wars Stars (2009)


5. Boba Fett Dancing


6. Pictures of Tim Armstrong from Rancid



7. Mike Rowe and Geoducks





 


2 comments: