Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday Miscellany: Writing and Blogging

Those really are two separate subjects. Sort of.

Editing is slow but going well. Right This Time is less romance and more erotic, which is what I'm more comfortable with. In my quest to recover my honesty and rediscover my writing self, I'm making real progress. And taking chances. I absolutely love to try new things, take chances, and experiment. I need to get back to that.

The tumblr blog is going fairly well, too. I haven't got any followers, but I also haven't found anyone to follow just yet. I will open submissions here: If you have an indie book or know of an indie book or read an indie book you think the readers of tumblr land should know about, please let me know. I'm doing recs, reviews, and sharing book-buying resources over there.

Here, this week, expect to see some formatting posts. I use OpenOffice and so I'm going to share with you how to format your manuscript for Smashwords using the free word processing software. When I first started out, I would have paid dearly for this guide. You, my lovely readers (and anyone finding her way here through the search engine), get it for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment