Saturday, April 7, 2012

SitRep Saturday: Behind the Curtain

This week has mostly been more behind-the-scenes work. I finished One Good Cowboy and got it formatted and up at Smashwords and Amazon, I updated the bookcovers on Smashwords and one or two on Amazon (I need to do the rest still), I updated my website (but I didn't get as much done as I would have liked, but there's always next week), and I made a list of the blog posts I'd like to work on. So. Progress.

More progress? I drafted one new short story and I started work on a second. The thing is, the second has kind of gotten away from me and it might actually turn into an erotic novella complete with multiple points of view. I'm not sure. I need to play around with it some more. If that's the case, then I'm going to have to put another story into my planned three-story anthology, and, man, I hate when I underestimate stories like that.

It's all good, though. I am back on track. So what if I lost four months? I'll make it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment