Saturday, July 30, 2011

SitRep Saturday: Cass Gets Her Kicks & My Website

This week, I finalized the drafts for the first two stories for Cass Gets Her Kicks, "Galena, KS" and "Vega, TX." The first story is already with the beta readers--one beta has even sent it back--and the second will go out tonight. I also started work editing "Santa Rosa, NM," which is the third of four stories in the anthology.

Right now, I'm hoping to have it finished and up for sale at Smashwords and Amazon by August 15. I'm not holding my breath, but it's a goal.

I made some changes to the website: new header image, change of color scheme, edited biography, links to my Facebook fan page and my Twitter profile, and a "coming soon" page for Cass Gets Her Kicks featuring the cover art and the "back cover" synopsis.

It has been a productive week!

No comments:

Post a Comment