Saturday, May 14, 2011

SitRep Saturday: Vampires!

Not a single blog post all week? That sounds about right. I fell off the wagon this week and fell immediately into a funky rut. It has not been fun.

I did manage to draft chapter two, which came in at a whopping 7,350 words, most of which will probably be cut when I go back to edit. In fact, I won't be the least bit surprised if chapter two and chapter three end up smashed together. I've started work on chapter three and I'm about five hundred words in. This isn't a terrible show for the week, especially considering the mood I've been in, but it's just not where I want to be.

The novel still does not have a title, a fact that makes me very nervous, and the writing part is increasingly slow going. I have been teasingly referred to as "part bulldog" for a very good reason, however, and I absolutely will persevere in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment