Thursday, May 19, 2011

Twitter Thursday: Writers

I'm a fan of the Twitter. That's no secret. I follow a lot of cool people, and as I did last time, I'd like to tell you about some of them. 


Obviously, I follow @amanda_hocking. She's the inspiration for my current self-publishing crusade. She has cute, funny tweets and retweets well.


I've mentioned @veschwab previously, but there's no harm mentioning her again. She's adorable. She's just completely adorable. I cannot wait for her first book, The Near Witch. Her excitement is contagious. It doesn't hurt that she's a Doctor Who fan.


Tim O'Rourke, @Ravenwoodgreys, wrote Black Hill Farm and Black Hill Farm: Andy's Diary. He updates his followers regularly on his book goings-on, which is nice. I'd like to see more tweets from him, but, hey, it works. 


Jason Letts, @foreverjuly, deserves to mentioned for this tweet alone: "I write because the voices in my head tell me to, and I do everything they say."


Stacey W. Benefiel, @Stacey_WB, has some cute tweets, too. I love how completely unpretentious she is. I also love that she doesn't drive a Prius.


Kerry Schafer, @KerrySchafer, is utterly entertaining. She tweets about writing a lot, which I always look forward to. It's nice to see that I'm not the only one forcing myself to write, even write badly, just to do it and get it over with so I can go back and make it pretty. 


And for my last Twitter rec today, I'm going to suggest you follow Michelle I. Brooks, @MichelleIBrooks, because she is funny and cute and has a lot to say about other authors, too. 


Don't have a Twitter account? You should get one. Twitter is fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment