Thursday, December 8, 2011

Where To Buy Books For Your E-Reader

I've written before that I have a Kindle. My mom has one, my grandmother has one, my sister has one, one of my best friends has one, and one of my other best friends downloaded the software to her cell phone. I buy most of my books on Amazon, as I'm sure most Kindle owners do, but there are so many other places to buy ebooks.

Device-Specific Websites
eBookstores
  • Smashwords: Most books are available in all formats supported by various electronic readers, including the computer. Buy the book once and you have access to all formats.
  • Ebooks: Intuitively named, with an excellent selection. They even have a nice page explaining how to use the site.
  • Diesel: An independent ebook retailer. If a book meets premium catalogue requirements at Smashwords and the author is opted in, the book goes out and is listed on this website.
  • Ebook-Eros: "Burlesque for the brain," reads the tagline. This is where you'll find erotic romance and erotica. They include a "heat level" rating for each book and even offer shoppers incentives in the form of reward money for doing things like leaving a review.
  • OmniLit: Excellent selection with a nice mix of independently-published and traditionally-published work. 
  • All Romance: OmniLit's romance store.
Free eBooks
Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. These days, we have so many online sites and shops where to choose from. There are this kind of books for free as well, if we don't want to pay for them. Personally, I love to download from All You Can Books, because I can find various and interesting titles for free, but only for a limited time period unfortunately. Thank you for this site, I'll check them for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really exciting! Thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete