Saturday, December 10, 2011

SitRep Saturday: New WIP, Personal Update

I "took the week off" to do housekeeping work. That wasn't really a success. I did get a lot done--but it wasn't enough. Today I'm scrambling to finish getting the house ready for my sister's arrival while I lament the fact that I've used up my pre-written blog posts.

It's okay, though. I have a few more blog posts started (I just need to sit down and write them), I should be done with my real-life housekeeping in a few hours, and starting Monday afternoon, life gets back to business as usual.

The new WIP has a tentative title: Hard to Hold. It's another erotic short story, but this one is about a cowboy, a bartender, and a closed bar beside the highway outside of Canyon, Texas. I've started the action draft and it's already about 1,500 words. It needs a lot of work. I'm hopeful I can have the action draft complete within the next few days and maybe even have the story drafted by the middle of next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment