Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday Miscellany: News Roundup

Time for bullet points!
  • If you're on tumblr and you're looking for a reader's blog to follow, this is me. If you're on tumblr and you have a reading/reader's blog, please let me know so I can follow you.
  • All of my books are now available at AllRomance! Cass Gets Her Kicks, The Cowboy Next Door, Better with You, Please, Sir, One Good Cowboy, and Right This Time are available in PDF, HTML, PRC, and EPUB formats.
  • I'm already about halfway through the draft of my next project, an anthology of three ~5,000 word short stories. The first one, set in Venice, is drafted... and it is good.
  • This week, I am determined to finish the formatting guide. Expect that. And a post on sales, if I can get to it.
  • Man, I want to write a zombie story. Bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment