Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday Miscellany

Man, interior design is hard. I think the kid and I are going to plan a trip to IKEA in Mannheim later on this week. It's time to give the living room a bright, fun update. I'm thinking turquoise, lime green, and white with splashes of hot pink and orange.

I've finished the rewrite of "Flagstaff." In my early-morning delirium, I realize that "Vega" doesn't fit with the rest of the stories, so it'll have to be lifted out. This is fine; it will make final edits easier, and make the overall story clearer. I can also edit it and offer it as an extra short for free on the website.

With a little luck and a lot of hard work, I'll be done with Cass Gets Her Kicks by the end of the week, and I can start work on The Widow & The Cowboy while I start the rewrites for Strawberry Moon.

Your Cover Uncovered is an excellent blog that reviews book covers. It's relatively new, but I love it already.  You should check it out!

2 comments:

  1. It's funny that you mention IKEA and splashes of color. I was just looking around thinking how my house needed to be kicked up a notch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it must be that time of year! My living room now is black, brown, and navy, and since I spend so much time at home, I think I'd like to see it brighter. I'll try to share some pictures when it's done!

    ReplyDelete