Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday Miscellany

Last week, I mentioned splashes of color for my living room. I never made it to IKEA, but I did make it to a local furniture store here in Kaiserslautern that had curtains in the clearance bin. So I bought them. Several panels. I only hung up two panels, but I just love the color and how they make the living space look!

 

Chuck Wendig is running another promotion. Check it out! I bought his "250 Things" book and loved it. I'm going to have to download COAFPM soon. Maybe I can use that as a reward for getting the action draft of my next project done.

Because, yes, once I finish formatting Cass and getting it up for sale on Amazon, I am diving straight into the next project: a romance novella. I have a rough outline worked up, and I think I have a title for it. I know the characters, I started identifying conflict peaks last night, and I am pretty sure I can finish it in just a couple of weeks since I'm shooting for about 15,000 words.

For my last bit of miscellany, I'd like to share that my website has been updated with links to Smashwords and one of the stories in the anthology as a sample of the writing. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment