Saturday, November 5, 2011

SitRep Saturday: Title Changes, Pen Names

It looks like Better Together is getting a title change to Better With You.

I am having the damnedest time with everything about this story. I only managed to edit the first chapter, which is much slower than normal for me. I can't find the right cover image and the covers I'm working on just don't seem right. It's very frustrating. I know that a big part of why this isn't going as well as I'd hoped is because the next two projects I have lined up are much more "me." That isn't to say that there's not part of me in this story; there most definitely is. But this story is more a reaction to things happening around me and the next two projects are much more personal.

Which is why I'm looking at a third pen name. The next two projects are not in the same genre and wouldn't attract the same audience or type of audience as my previous two and current one, or even as my novel-in-waiting. I think I have the first name, but the surname is eluding me.

And that is this week's progress update. A whole lot of nothing. These weeks happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment