Saturday, May 5, 2012

SitRep Saturday: So Close!

I am so, so close to being done with Right This Time. In fact, I finished the next-to-final editing pass last night. Today, I'll format the file, export it as a PDF, have Adobe read it to me, and make any final changes necessary before I send it to Smashwords, Amazon, and the like. Are you excited? I'm excited. Halfway through this story, I changed my whole mental approach to my writing and now, finally, I feel like I know how to get back to who I am as a writer. I figured out how to remove the mental blocks that had kept me from being totally honest. Now, things should be much easier for me.

I mean, I'm already halfway through the next project.

Stay tuned! I'll have an update for you on Right This Time and tell you where you can get it and how long it'll be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment