Saturday, June 30, 2012

SitRep Saturday: Vacation Update

So here's the situation: today is the last day I'm allowing myself to indulge the self-imposed vacation. I actually did a lot of work this month, I just didn't think about it as "work." It was really nice. I got a few things figured out, I made progress on a few projects, I watched a lot of movies, I listened to a lot of music, and I spent a lot of time hanging out on the living room floor coloring with my almost-two-year-old.

Over the next few days, I'm going to get caught up on my comments and emails and maybe do some website updates and talk about reviews and my new blog(s). For now, though, I just wanted to let the handful of you who are still around that I'm alive, I'm kicking, and I'm ready to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment