Saturday, July 14, 2012

SitRep Saturday: Best Laid Plans...

I have done something to anger the gods or the universe, The Powers That Be. It has been an exceptionally trying week or so. At first, I was just getting sick; being sick while caring for a toddler and working from home is difficult, but doable. Then some personally devastating news came my way (it's nothing too bad and no one is dead or injured, but for me, it was quite crushing) and there was some personal drama, and by the end of the week I just wanted to curl into a ball and cry myself to sleep for a year.

Needless to say, I didn't get much done. Oh, I still wrote my 750 words every day, and I gave the short story collection a title, but as far as drafting an editing go, well, that was a big old failure.

I did get some reading done. I finished Rogue Warrior and started on a romance novel. Next up, I'll finish Starheart. And then, I don't know. But reading is definitely back to being a major priority.

Today, I'm hoping to draft one of the short stories and plot next week's blog posts. We'll see how that goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment