Sunday, July 29, 2012

Blog Roundup: July 23 - 29, 2012

Chuck Wendig shared 25 Things You Should Know About Antagonists this week.

Joe Konrath interviewed Melinda DuChamp this week, but mainly the reason I'm sharing this post is for the book cover. That's an excellent example of what a good cover can do for your book. I downloaded Fifty Shades of Alice in Wonderland despite the fact that I didn't like Fifty Shades of Grey and I don't particularly like Alice in Wonderland because that cover is just so good. Penis mushrooms!

Getting Naughty Between the Stacks reiterated the warning from Roni Loren: Bloggers Beware.

James Killick posted about creating and maintaining narrative interest. This is a concise, straightforward post on plotting. I especially like the "tent poles" diagram.

...apparently, it was a slow week?

No comments:

Post a Comment